99designs is the world’s global creative platform that makes it easy for clients and designers to work together to create designs they love. Our mission is to champion creativity to create opportunities for people around the world. Founded in 2008, 99designs has grown from a small, online forum into a worldwide community of talented designers that is now the go-to solution for businesses, agencies, and individuals.
Do you love visual design?
Are you someone who is passionate about exceptional user experiences?
Do you have a natural ability to easily connect with and educate people?
If you answered yes, then we have the job for you!
Our EU Support Team provides a world-class experience to all customers with graphic design needs, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Our smart and very passionate group is a large reason why most of our business comes to us through word-of-mouth referrals.
And we need you! We're on the lookout for a friendly individual with creative energy and great communication skills. You will train and upskill our amazing support agents ensuring they can confidently provide exceptional support to our community.
If this sounds like a great fit, check out the details.
Required Personal Attributes
- Have a professional, helpful and friendly attitude - coupled with the ability to listen, teach and elicit information efficiently
- Have a strong willingness to make a difference and be creative - everyone's contributions are valued and encouraged
- Able to adapt swiftly to meet expectations
- Ability to think and problem solve independently and efficiently
- Ability to inspire, motivate and engage others
- Enthusiasm, superb communication, organisation skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Excitement to learn, grow, adapt and have fun!
Key Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Lead or assist with developing the learning and development roadmap and experience for support employes globally
- Lead or assist with the design and development of the global onboarding program for new support employees in the EU team
- Provide train-the-trainer upskills for team leaders and other leaders
- Responsible for internal learning resource design, maintenance management, including learning resource workflow tool (Confluence) and knowledge management system (Guru).
- Ensure quality control, sustainability, and currency of all learning materials and experiences
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other relevant departments to understand employee learning needs for new releases and help educate on those effectively within Support and in all internal resources
- Responsible for suggesting learning methods to improve capability, knowledge, team effectiveness and service experience within the Support team
- Own or contribute to special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Own or contribute to surfacing refresher training topics, develops and designs the content, schedules and delivers during EU Support Meetings.
- Any form of Customer Support, Account Management, Customer Success or Customer Relations experience
- Experience in designing or delivering training, or providing coaching/escalations to support teams
- Experience with Confluence software used for managing all development tasks, project roadmaps and resources
- Ability to train others in live workshops with strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
- Ability to provide and support a vision and direction
- Ability to think creatively about how to engage, motivate and educate
- Knowledge of best practice in terms of service excellence initiatives and creating great client experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to set realistic deadlines, forecast risk, coordinate internal and external resources, and accurately estimate resource requirements
- A passion for (or training in) graphic design, full color printing and the arts is also a real plus but - not required!
- Tech support experience is a plus!
- Proficient in Word (Google Docs) and Excel (Google Sheets)
- Familiarity with CRM applications. Zendesk and Hubspot experience is a plus!
- Strong computer skills, including email, and the capacity to quickly learn and master new systems
Working with us
We’re a global team with a philosophy of encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. With offices in Melbourne, Oakland, and Berlin we benefit from bringing together the experiences and viewpoints of a wide range of talented people from around the world. We believe a diverse workplace is a healthy workplace.
99designs employees enjoy many benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Continual training and learning, including in-house mentoring opportunities
- Annual Volunteer day, as a group exercise or individual contribution
- Regular local and global team activities and events for you to enjoy!
- Top-of-the-line Mac gear
- Continual training and learning, including mentoring opportunities
- An Urbansports gym membership
- Regular team events
- Access to wellbeing coaching
At 99designs we care deeply about diversity and inclusion. 99designs does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We welcome applicants of all types, from all backgrounds that have the skills and experience we're looking for. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Our international Berlin based team includes 33 talented team members with a shared passion for great design. Our office is located at the heart of Kreuzberg.
We offer flexibility about where we work – according to individual preference you can work remotely or book yourself a desk at our beautiful office space in Bergmannkiez.
Sounds like you would be a great fit and find it interesting? We are eager to learn more about you!
We will use your personal data only for the application process and delete them afterwards.